|Full name||Melissa Linn Berman Bjånesøy|
|Date of birth||18 April 1992|
|Place of birth||Chicago, United States|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 March 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 22:00, 23 June 2015 (UTC)
Melissa Linn Berman Bjånesøy (born 18 April 1992) is an American-born Norwegian football striker, currently playing for Stabæk in Norway's Toppserien. She previously played for IL Sandviken. In the 2011 season she scored ten goals to help Sandviken avoid relegation.
An Under-19 international, she was the top scorer of the 2011 U-19 European Championship with seven goals. She scored in all five games from the group stage to the final, which Norway lost 8–1 to Germany.
Veteran national coach Even Pellerud selected Bjånesøy in Norway's squad for UEFA Women's Euro 2013 in Sweden. In the final at Friends Arena, she was an unused substitute as Norway lost 1–0 to Germany.
- As of 2 March 2018
|Season||Club||Division||League||National Cup||League Cup||Europe||Total|
- "Profile". FIFA.com. Retrieved 23 June 2015.
- Jakter EM-Medalje og toppkarakter Archived 2012-07-31 at Archive.is Football Association of Norway
- 2011 Toppserien table and scorers Archived 2011-10-03 at the Wayback Machine. in Soccerway.com
- Seven-goal Bjånesøy takes scoring prize UEFA.com
- Aarre, Eivind (13 June 2013). "Pellerud 'excited' by Norway squad". uefa.com. UEFA. Retrieved 17 September 2014.
- Burke, Chris (28 July 2013). "Angerer the hero as Germany make it six in a row". uefa.com. UEFA. Retrieved 17 September 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Melissa Bjånesøy.|
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Norway is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|