|Melissa Deanne Holliday|
|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Elisa Bridges|
|Succeeded by||Lisa Marie Scott|
October 30, 1969 |
Greenwood, South Carolina, United States
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||110 lb (50 kg; 7.9 st)|
From June 26-July 12, 1995, she underwent ECT for depression at St. John's Hospital and Health Center in Santa Monica, California. She later sued the hospital and the doctors involved in a civil lawsuit over alleged medical malpractice, assault and battery, and personal injury. She has also claimed that: "I've been through a rape, and electroshock therapy is worse".
- Makeig, John (1996-06-26). "Woman Says Electric Shock Treatment Destroyed Her Life". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 2008-09-28.
- "Melissa Deanne Holliday - Playmate". Playboy. Retrieved 15 February 2017.
- Philips, Chuck (October 9, 1996). "Doctor Probed in Death of Producer Sued by Patient". Medical Malpractice. Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 15 February 2017.
- Melissa Holliday on Internet Movie Database
- "WOMAN SAYS TRIAL DELAYS ARE UNFAIR CASE HAS BEEN CONTINUED 19 TIMES" from the Fort Lauderdale Sun Sentinel
- "SHE'S GETTING A LOT OF EXPOSURE"(subscription required) at the Rocky Mountain News
- "FALLEN STAR Hollywood dream takes nightmarish turn"(subscription required) at the Denver Post
- "Shock-therapy foes challenge medical community"(subscription required) at the Denver Post
|This biography article about a Playboy Playmate is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|