Keller began her modeling career when she was 15 years old and has modeled for Parasuco, Noxzema, GAP, Revlon, L'Oréal, Aveda and for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2002, 2003, and 2004. In addition to working with photographers on her Sports Illustrated shoots, she was the object/subject of Joanne Gair's body painting work. Sports Illustrated and Nissan previously held a sweepstakes allowing people to register for a chance to attend a sporting event with Keller.
- "Melissa Keller biography". AskMen.com. IGN Entertainment. Retrieved 2007-02-16.
- "SI.com - Swimsuit Collection - 2004 Issue". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved 2008-03-22.
- "SI Swimsuit Collection: Melissa Keller". Time Inc. Retrieved 2008-02-18.
- Melissa Keller at the Internet Movie Database
- "Paula's Best Dishes - Farmer's Market". Retrieved 29 November 2012.
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|