|Born||Melissa Ivy Rauch
June 23, 1980
Marlboro Township, New Jersey, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Winston Rauch (formerly Winston Beigel)|
Rauch was born in Marlboro Township, New Jersey, and attended Frank Defino Central Elementary School in Marlboro. She developed an interest in acting while attending Marlboro High School. She is Jewish.
In 2009, Rauch began playing the recurring role of Bernadette Rostenkowski, a co-worker of Penny who began to date Howard Wolowitz, in the third season of TV's The Big Bang Theory. The following season her character became Howard's fiancée and Rauch was promoted to a series regular. The characters married in the season five finale. In December 2011, Rauch and fellow cast members of The Big Bang Theory received the first of four nominations for the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series.
Other acting credits include True Blood (on which she had a recurring role in 2010 as Summer, a girl who likes Hoyt), The Office, the American remake of the Australian TV series Kath & Kim, Wright v Wrong, and the film I Love You, Man.
Rauch is also part of the cast of the comedic stage show The Realest Real Housewives with Casey Wilson, June Diane Raphael, Jessica St. Clair and Danielle Schneider. The show began running at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater in 2011.
|2009||I Love You, Man||Woman Jogger Yelling at Sidney|
|2009||The Condom Killer||Audra||Short|
|2010||Wright vs. Wrong||Daisy Cake||TV movie|
|2013||In Lieu of Flowers||Carrie|
|2014||Are You Here||Marie|
|2015||The Bronze||Hope Annabelle Greggory||Also writer|
|2015||Scooby-Doo! and the Beach Beastie||Kiki (voice)||DVD Special|
|2007||12 Miles of Bad Road||Bethany||3 episodes:
"The Dirty White Girl" (season 1: episode 2)
"Collateral Verbiage" (season 1: episode 4)
"Moonshadow" (season 1: episode 6)
|2008-09||Kath & Kim||Tina||Season 1 (recurring; 6 episodes)|
|2009–present||The Big Bang Theory||Dr. Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz||Season 3 (recurring; 5 episodes)
Season 4-present (series regular; 89 episodes)
|2010||The Office||Cathy Duke||1 episode|
|2010||True Blood||Summer||Season 3 (recurring; 6 episodes)|
|2014||Jake and the Never Land Pirates||First-Mate Mollie (voice)||1 episode
|2014||Teenage Fairytale Dropouts||Miss Macabre||1 episode
"According To You"
|2015||Sofia the First||Tizzy (voice)||1 episode|
- Harper, Carol (6 June 2014). "Melissa Rauch movie 'The Bronze' to shoot June 29 in Amherst". Morning Journal (Lisbon, Ohio). Retrieved 2015-02-04.
- Hawk, Jason (9 June 2014). "‘Bronze’ to film downtown". Oberlin News. Retrieved 2015-02-04.
- Deerwester, Jayme (17 November 2011). "Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Five Questions". USA Today. Retrieved 2015-02-04.
- "Melissa Rauch: Biography". TV Guide. Retrieved 2015-02-04.
- "Winston Beigel". broadwayworld.com. 14 August 2005. Retrieved 2015-02-04.
- Considine, Bob (17 May 2011). "Take Five With Melissa Rauch". The Star-Ledger (Newark). Retrieved 2015-02-04.
I also had a terrific theater teacher at Marlboro High School who taught me a great deal and was very encouraging. There wasn't a ton to do in Marlboro, so for me, it was either hang outside the Wawa or put on a show.
- "Halftime Report: Melissa Rauch Defends Her Box". Best Week Ever. 28 August 2007.
- "Profiles in Panelism: Melissa Rauch". Best Week Ever. 29 May 2008.
- Riley, Jenelle (29 November 2012). "'The Big Bang Theory' Cast On Being Part of an Ensemble". Back Stage. Retrieved 2015-02-04.
- "Nominations Announced for the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards®" (Press release). Screen Actors Guild. 14 December 2011. Retrieved 2015-02-04.
- "Nominations Announced for the 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards®" (Press release). Screen Actors Guild. 12 December 2012. Retrieved 2015-02-04.
- "Nominations Announced for the 20th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards®" (Press release). Screen Actors Guild. 13 December 2013. Retrieved 2015-02-04.
- Johnson, Zach (10 December 2014). "SAG Awards 2015: Complete List of Nominations!". E! News. Retrieved 2015-02-04.
- Trachta, Ali (29 January 2011). "The Realest Real Housewives at UCB: A Celebration of the Best Show Ever + Paul Scheer". LA Weekly. Retrieved 2015-02-04.
- Getlen, Larry (24 March 2013). "Screaming Success: A Loud Family Helped Melissa Rauch do a 'Bang'-up Job". New York Post. Retrieved 2015-02-04.
- Silverman, Stephen M. (19 August 2005). "Jenna Bush Takes Center Stage in New York". People. Retrieved 2015-02-04.
- Scooby-Doo! and the Beach Beastie. Warner Bros. Closing credits.
- "Ánima Estudios - Mobile Uploads - Facebook". facebook.com. Retrieved 10 December 2014.
- "Second Season of Disney Junior's Hit Series "Sofia the First" Debuts Friday, March 7 on Disney Channel". The Futon Critic (Press release). Disney Channel. 7 February 2014. Retrieved 2015-02-04.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Melissa Rauch.|