Melissa Satta in May 2007
February 7, 1986 |
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
|Citizenship||American and Italian|
|Alma mater||IULM University of Milan|
|Spouse(s)||Kevin-Prince Boateng (m. 2016)|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
Melissa Satta (born February 7, 1986 in Boston, Massachusetts, United States) is an Italian television presenter and communications expert. She spent her youth in the island of Sardinia, land of origin of her parents. She was a showgirl in the Italian satirical series Striscia la notizia. Satta has appeared in Maxim magazine and was featured in the 2010 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. Satta lives and works in Italy.
Satta was born to Italian parents, native to the island of Sardinia, Mariangela Muzzu and Enzo Satta, on February 7, 1986 in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. She has spent the early years of her childhood living in both the U.S. and in Sardinia. Satta's father, Enzo Satta, is an architect and he was a Sardinian government and central government politician in politics of Sardinia and political consultant and business partner to Prince Aga Khan IV from 1986 until 2003, in which he politically represented Costa Smeralda and was responsible for the architectural planning of Costa Smeralda in Sardinia. Satta has two brothers; an older brother, Riccardo, a business incubator and entrepreneur resident in the Principality of Monaco, and a younger brother, Maximilian. After graduating from high school in the United States; Satta enrolled at the faculty of Communication studies at the private university IULM, but there is no evidence of the achievement of the diploma and the end of her studies.
Satta has a history of sports, having practiced both women's football, where she played for the women's team of Sardinian Helena Quartu formally of the Lega Pro Seconda Divisione and karate, with which she was a Sardinian karate champion and was both a Sardinian Karate Championships bronze medalists and an Italy Karate Championships gold medalists.
Satta began working in the fashion industry at age 16 in 2002. In 2003 she was among the finalists of the beauty contest Miss wall (edition 2003), and obtaining the title of Miss extreme. In 2005, she began working as a television presenter in the Italian television program Mio fratello è Pakistano, which was starred by presenter Teo Mammucari on Canale 5. In the same year she was appointed as spokesperson for the advertising of TIM.
She appeared on the Italian television program Striscia la notizia from 2006 to 2008. In 2006, Satta featured in numerous Mediaset television programs, such as Judge Mastrangelo 2, as well as a minor part in the Italian movie Bastardi. In the fall of 2006, Satta paraded the catwalks in Milan's fashion spring / summer 2007 to the Pin Up Stars collection.
In the summer of 2007, she starred in the MTV Italy program the last part of Total Request Live, along with Alessandro Cattelan, and also presented on Fashion TV and the Italian The White Party Fashion TV satellite channel.
In the autumn of 2008, alongside Teo Mammucari, Satta presented the Italian quiz-show First and last, which was inspired by an English format of Endemol UK, and was broadcast on Rai 1 in Italy. At the beginning of 2009, Satta became advertising protagonist of the commercials of Peugeot 107 Sweet Years and in September 2009, Satta replaced the Chilean model Maria Jose Lopez, on the role of the female face of the Italian talk show Controcampo on Rete 4. In 2009, Satta television presented for Victoria's Secret.
In February 2010, Satta featured in the magazine Sports Illustrated for the special year dedicated to swimwear (Sports Illustrated Magazine Swimsuit Issue) for a photo shoot that "wearing" a body painting representing the top of the Italy national football team. Throughout 2010, Satta presented Italian television show episodio pilota along with presenter Platinette; aired on Sky Italy. Also in 2010, Satta appeared on the June 2010 cover of the Maxim.
In June 2011, Satta lead presented the scientific program Insideout (Tutti pazzi per la scienza); aired on Rai 2. In December of 2011, Satta featured on talk show Kalispéra! along with television presenters Pamela Prati and Alfonso Signorini; aired on Canale 5. Throughout 2011, Satta was selected as the testimonial and commercials endorser of different multi-national brands such as Nike and Nicole (luxury fashion and jewelry company of Nicole Miller).
In October 2011, Satta was photographed entering a hotel late night with American basketball player Kobe Bryant, and leaving early in the morning. Satta's affair with Kobe Bryant led to Vanessa Bryant filing for divorce.
In May 2012, Satta featured on television program Punto su di te! presented with Elisa Isoardi; aired on Rai 1. On 23 January 2012, Satta began filming episodes throughout 2012 and into 2013 of Intitolata Amici a letto sitcom by Comedy Central Italy subdivision Comedy Central.
In June 2016, Satta married footballer Kevin-Prince Boateng.
|2007||Judge Mastrangelo 2||Cameo||directed by Henry Oldoini - Miniseries TV|
|Bastardi||Cameo||Italian film directed by Federico Del Zoppo and Andres Alce Meldonado|
|2005||Mio fratello è Pakistano (My brother is)||Herself||Television program broadcast by Canale 5|
|2005–2008||Striscia la notizia (The news)||Presenter||2005-2008, vellum, Canale 5|
|2007||TRL (Italy)||Presenter||Italian version of the MTV Television reality program|
|2007||White Party Fashion TV||Presenter||Fashion TV|
|2008||First and last||Presenter||Italian TV program on Italy 1, presented with Teo Mammucari|
|2009–2010||Controcampo (TV)||Presenter||Italian Television talk show on Rete 4, presented with Alberto Brandi|
|2010||Uno scandalo al sole (A scandal in the sun)||Presenter|
|2011||Fenomenal||Guest||Italian TV program on Italy 1, presented by Teo Mammucari|
|2011||Let me sing!||Guest|
|2011||Insideout, Pazzi per la scienza||Presenter||presenter of the Italian version of BBC Two's "Crazy for science"|
|2011–2012||Kalispera||Presenter||Italian TV program on Canale 5, presented with Alfonso Signorini|
|2012||Punto su di te!||Presenter||Italian TV program on Rai 1, presented with Elisa Isoardi|
|2012–2013||Intitolata Amici a letto (Friends in bed)||Herself||Italian Sitcom TV program on Comedy Central Italy/Comedy Central, starred with Omar Fantini|
|2013–2014||TikiTaka||Presenter||Italian TV sports program on Italia 1/Mediaset Italia, Mediaset, presented with Pierluigi Pardo|
|2009||Peugeot||Herself||advertisement for Peugeot's 107 Petite plague|
Notes and references
- Melissa Satta at the Fashion Model Directory
- Melissa Satta in bikini su Maxim (Italian)
- Melissa Satta's bodypaint shoot for the 2010 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.
- net / modules.php? name = News & file = article & sid = 250 Sarda the brunette, the blonde Brazilian. Here are the new tissue, article in "La Nuova Sardegna" reported by site portocervo.net.
- "Melissa Satta - AskMen". askmen.com. AskMen.com. Retrieved 14 December 2011.
- site architect Enzo Satta
- "Il fratello della Satta nei guai con il fisco". corriere.it (in Italian). Corriere della Sera. 21 November 2007. Retrieved 27 December 2011.
- The Satta-Bacciu Story.www.l-camillo.com. Retrieved 27 December 2011.
- satta / Data on the service at the Sports Illustrated.
- Melissa Satta article and photos on the official site of Maxim magazine (in Italian). maxim.it. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- "Italian football player Christian Vieri breaks up with girlfriend Melissa Satta". dolcevita.com.
- Insideout program (Tutti pazzi per la scienza) (in Italian). rai2.rai.it. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- Kalispéra: the web site of Mediaset (in Italian). tv.mediaset.it. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- Section of the site of Nicole Brides with photos of Melissa Satta testimonial (in Italian). nicolespose.it. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- "Melissa Satta-Gianluca Vacchi, giochi hot". affaritaliani.it.
- "Photo: Melissa Satta engaged to businessman Gianluca Vacchi. Farewell Bobo Vieri". foxcrawl.com.
- Melissa Satta pizzicata con Kobe Bryant le foto
- Melissa Satta to blame for Kobe Bryant's failed marriage[better source needed]
- Comedy Central official Page of friends in bed (in Italian). comedycentral.it. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- "Tiki Taka" con Rafa Benitez e Melissa Satta (in Italian). Mediaset Italia (Mediaset). 22 September 2013.