Mellat Investment Bank
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Privately held Company|
|Industry||Investment Banking |
|Headquarters||Tehran , Iran|
|Products||Financial services, investment banking, private banking, private equity, savings, Securities, asset management, wealth management,|
Mellat Investment Bank, also known as MellatIB (Persian: تامین سرمایه بانک ملت, Tamin Sarmayeh Bank Mellat) is an Iranian investment banking firm based in Tehran. The company offers investment banking services. Mellat Investment Bank is a private joint stock company.
It is regulated by the country’s Securities and Exchange Organization (SEO) as part of the government's economic reform of the banking system.
Mellat Investment Bank formed after it obtained its permit from SEO on 30 August 2010.
The bank began operations on January 18, 2011. The company held seminars and conferences regarding Islamic financing systems such as Sukuk.
The Islamic Financial Services Board (IFSB) admitted Mellat Investment Bank into its membership in 2014.
- Advisory services–Financing optimization, securities issuance, valuation, initial public offerings, securities assignment, risk management, exchange listings, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, development, improvement, planning, budgeting and security pricing
- Marketing and managing securities assignment
- Administering listing
- Permits for offerings
- Designing and offering financial instruments
- Mutual funds and other funds
- Asset management
- Market making
- Drawing support for security underwriting
- Obtaining credit and financial resources
- Issuing, confirming and accepting bills of guarantee
The Mellat Financial Group is the largest shareholder. , Mellat Brokerage Company, Mellat Leasing Company, Mellat Exchange Company, and Tadbirgaran Behsaz Mellat Company.
Mellat Investment Bank is organized in four business units:
- Official website
- "The IFSB Admits Five Organisations into Its Membership - IslamicFinance.de". Islamicfinance.de. Retrieved 16 October 2017.
- "IFSB". Ifsb.org. Retrieved 16 October 2017.