Melli is a town in India.
Melli may also refer to:
- Alessandro Melli (b. 1969), Italian footballer
- Frank Melli, American activist and TV producer
- Melli (Spanish footballer) birth name Juan Alberto Andreu Alvarado (b. 1984), Spanish footballer
- Nicolò Melli (b. 1991), Italian professional basketball player
- Bank Melli Iran, an Iranian bank
- Chaqar Shir Melli, a village in Golestan Province, Iran
- Las Melli, Cuban musical duo
- Melli Kandi, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Melli, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Team Melli, nickname for the Iranian national football team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Melli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.