|Look up melling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Melling may refer to:
- Melling, Merseyside, an area of Sefton, Merseyside, England
- Melling, Lancashire is a village near Carnforth, Lancashire, England
- Wald am Schoberpass, has a hamlet called 'Melling', in the district of Leoben in Styria, Austria
- Melling, New Zealand is a suburb of Lower Hutt, New Zealand
- Melling Racing, a NASCAR team that ran from 1982 to 2003, Notable with Bill Elliott's success in the Mid to Late 1980's
- Melling (surname)
- Melling, name of a GWR Hawthorn Class 2-4-0 locomotive
- Margaret Biggs (born 1929), author of the Melling School series of books for girls, published in the 1950s and 1960s, and reprinted and extended in the 2000s
- Robin Klein (born 1936), author of All in the Blue Unclouded Weather. This is a collection of interlinked nostalgic stories set in a late 1940s Australian country town, which focus on the four young Melling sisters: Vivienne, Cathy, Heather, and Grace.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix