Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||August 22, 1962|
|Occupation||Theatre director and designer|
- Tiger Bay the Musical - music by Daf James, book and lyrics by Michael Williams (Wales Millennium Centre, 2017, performed in Cape Town and Cardiff) with John Owen-Jones and Noel Sullivan
- My Brilliant Friend - by Elena Ferrante, adapted by April De Angelis (Rose Theatre, 2017) with Niamh Cusack and Catherine McCormack
- Cymbeline - William Shakespeare (Royal Shakespeare Company, 2016)
- Rats' Tales - based on Carol Ann Duffy, devised by Melly Still (Manchester Royal Exchange, 2012)
- The Cunning Little Vixen - Leoš Janáček (Glyndebourne Festival, 2012)
- Coram Boy - by Jamila Gavin, adapted by Helen Edmundson (Bristol Old Vic, 2011)
- Beasts and Beauties - by Carol Ann Duffy (Hampstead Theatre, 2010–2011)
- Zaide - Mozart, in an English Version by Michael Symmons Roberts and Ben Power (Sadlers Wells, 2010)
- Nation - by Terry Pratchett, adapted by Mark Ravenhill (Royal National Theatre, 2009)
- Rusalka - Dvořák (Glyndebourne Festival, 2009 and 2011)
- Cinderella - In a version by Ben Power (Lyric Theatre, Hammersmith)
- The Revengers Tragedy by Thomas Middleton - (Royal National Theatre, 2008)
- Watership Down - by Richard Adams, adapted by Rona Munro (Lyric Theatre, Hammersmith)
- Coram Boy - by Jamila Gavin, adapted by Helen Edmundson (Royal National Theatre 2005, Imperial Theatre 2007: Broadway)
- Alice in Wonderland - (Bristol Old Vic, 2003)
- Beasts and Beauties - by Carol Ann Duffy (Bristol Old Vic, 2003)
- Melly Still company-director-check.co.uk. Retrieved 27 March 2012.
- "Melly Still interview for Rusalka at Glyndebourne" The Telegraph (1 July 2009). Retrieved 27 March 2012.
- Melly Still's approach to Nation Archived 2014-04-03 at the Wayback Machine. The National Theatre
- "Down the rabbit hole" The Stage (22 Novemnber 2006). Retrieved 27 March 2012.
- "Melly Still" The New York Times (25 February 2007). Retrieved 27 March 2012.
|This theatrical biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|