From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up melo or mělo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Melo may refer to:
- Fab Melo (born 1990), Brazilian basketball player
- Felipe Melo, Brazilian football player
- Marcelo Melo, Brazilian tennis player
- Melus of Bari (Melo in Italian), 11th century Apulian aristocrat
- Carmelo Anthony (born 1984), American basketball player nicknamed "Melo"
- Melo, Portuguese Mythical character know for its tease
- Melo, Córdoba, a settlement in the Presidente Roque Sáenz Peña Department, Argentina
- Melo, Uruguay, the capital city of the Cerro Largo Department of north-eastern Uruguay
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Melo, Uruguay
- Melo, a parish of Gouveia, Portugal
- Melo (surname), a Portuguese surname
- Mélo, a 1929 play by Henri Bernstein and two film adaptations
- Melo language, spoken in Ethiopia
- Melo (gastropod), a genus of very large sea snails
- Cucumis or melo, a genus of twining, tendril-bearing plants
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Melo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.