Melody of Love
(Redirected from Melody Of Love)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Melody of Love or Melodies of Love may refer to:
Film and TV
- Melody of Love (1928 film), a 1928 romantic musical film
- Melody of Love (1932 film), a 1932 German operetta film directed by Georg Jacoby
- Melody of Love (1952 film), a 1952 Italian film
- Melody of Love (TV series), a 2013 South Korean daily drama television series
- "Melody of Love" (song), written by Hans Engelmann in 1903 with lyrics added by Tom Glazer in 1954, covered by Billy Vaughn 1955
- "My Melody of Love", popular song from 1974 by the American singer Bobby Vinton
- "Melody of Love (Wanna Be Loved)", a 1994 song by Donna Summer
- Melodies of Love, album by Bobby Vinton 1974
- Melody of Love, album by Tim Miner
- "Melody of Love", Lata Mangeshkar 1993
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Melody of Love.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.