From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||April 2, 1986 (age 30–31)
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
|Alma mater||Barbizon Modeling & Talent Agency|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
Competition and career
Woodin has participated in advertising campaigns for Neq2 and J. Mendel. She has appeared in fashion shows promoting clothes designed by Oscar de la Renta, Christian Dior, Wunderkind, Emporio Armani, Giorgio Armani, and Sandoval.
- Database (undated). "Melody Woodin Profile". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved June 13, 2008.
- Staff (undated). "Female Barbizon Models". Barbizon Modeling & Talent Agency. Retrieved June 26, 2015.
- Databse (undated). "Barbizon Alumni". Barbizon International. Retrieved June 26, 2015.
- Melody Woodin. German Vogue.
- Melody Woodin at Barbizon Modeling & Talent Agency
- Melody Woodin at the Fashion Model Directory
- Melody Woodin at Deutsche Vogue.de Model Area/Models
- Melody Woodin photos at Style.com
|This Delaware related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|