From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Melville Island (Canada))
Melville Island may refer to:
- Melville Island (Australia), in the Northern Territory
- Melville Island (Northwest Territories and Nunavut), in northern Canada
- Melville Island (Nova Scotia), a small island in Halifax Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Melville Island, a small island in the Discovery Islands near Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada
- Melville Island, a small island near Dundas Island near Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.