From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up member in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A member is a person who belongs to a social group or an entity such as a company or nation. By extension it can refer to any part of a whole.
Member may also refer to:
Members by group or organization
- Member (local church), a person belonging to a local church
- Person belonging to a Board of Directors
n belonging to a club
In mathematics, science, and technology
- Element (mathematics), an object that belongs to a mathematical set
- In object-oriented programming, a member of a class
- Limb (anatomy), an appendage of the human or animal body
- Structural component of a bridge
- User (computing), a person making use of a computing service, especially on the Internet
- Member (geology), a component of a geological formation
- All pages beginning with "Member"
- All pages with a title containing Member
- Dismember (disambiguation)
- Part (disambiguation)
- Peer (disambiguation)
- Remember (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Member.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.