Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up member or membership in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Member may also refer to:
- Military jury, referred to as "Members" in military jargon
- Element (mathematics), an object that belongs to a mathematical set
- In object-oriented programming, a member of a class
- Limb (anatomy), an appendage of the human or animal body
- Euphemism for penis
- Structural component of a bridge
- User (computing), a person making use of a computing service, especially on the Internet
- Member (geology), a component of a geological formation
- Member of parliament
- The Members, a British punk rock band
- Meronymy, a semantic relationship in linguistics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Member.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.