Members of the New South Wales Legislative Council, 2011–2015
This is a list of members of the New South Wales Legislative Council, as elected at the 2007 and 2011 state elections. As members serve eight-year terms, half of the Council was elected in 2007 and did not face re-election in 2011, and the members elected in 2011 will not face re-election until 2019.
|Name||Party||Term in office|
|Hon John Ajaka||Liberal||2007–present|
|Hon Niall Blair||National||2011–present|
|Hon Robert Borsak||Shooters and Fishers||2010–present|
|Hon Robert Brown||Shooters and Fishers||2006–present|
|Hon David Clarke||Liberal||2003–present|
|Hon Rick Colless||National||2000–present|
|Hon Sophie Cotsis||Labor||2010–2016|
|Hon Catherine Cusack||Liberal||2003–present|
|Hon Greg Donnelly||Labor||2005–present|
|Cate Faehrmann ||Greens||2011–2013|
|Dr Mehreen Faruqi ||Greens||2013–present|
|Hon Amanda Fazio||Labor||2000–2015|
|Hon Marie Ficarra||Liberal/Independent ||2007–2015|
|Hon Luke Foley||Labor||2010–2015|
|Hon Mike Gallacher||Liberal/Independent ||1996–2017|
|Hon Jenny Gardiner||National||1991–2015|
|Hon Duncan Gay||National||1988–present|
|Hon Paul Green||Christian Democrats||2011–present|
|Hon Don Harwin||Liberal||1999–present|
|Hon John Hatzistergos ||Labor||1999–2011|
|Dr John Kaye||Greens||2007–2016|
|Hon Tony Kelly ||Labor||1987–1988, 1997–2011|
|Hon Trevor Khan||National||2007–present|
|Hon Charlie Lynn||Liberal||1995–2015|
|Hon Scot MacDonald||Liberal||2011–present|
|Hon Natasha Maclaren-Jones||Liberal||2011–present|
|Hon Matthew Mason-Cox||Liberal||2006–present|
|Hon Sarah Mitchell||National||2011–present|
|Hon Shaoquett Moselmane||Labor||2009–present|
|Rev Hon Fred Nile||Christian Democrats||1981–2004, 2004–present|
|Eddie Obeid ||Labor||1991–2011|
|Hon Melinda Pavey||National||2002–2015|
|Hon Greg Pearce||Liberal||2000–present|
|Hon Dr Peter Phelps||Liberal||2011–present|
|Hon Peter Primrose||Labor||1996–present|
|Hon Eric Roozendaal ||Labor/Independent ||2004–2013|
|Hon Adam Searle||Labor||2011–present|
|Hon Walt Secord||Labor||2011–present|
|Hon Penny Sharpe||Labor||2005–2015, 2015–present|
|Hon Mick Veitch||Labor||2007–present|
|Hon Lynda Voltz||Labor||2007–present|
|Hon Helen Westwood||Labor||2007–2015|
|Hon Steve Whan ||Labor||2011–2015|
|Hon Ernest Wong ||Labor||2013–present|
- 1 Labor MLC Eddie Obeid resigned on 10 May 2011. Walt Secord was appointed to the vacancy on 20 May, and sworn in on 24 May.
- 2 Labor MLC John Hatzistergos resigned on 19 May 2011. Adam Searle was appointed to the vacancy on 20 May, and sworn in on 24 May.
- 3 Labor MLC Tony Kelly resigned on 6 June 2011. Steve Whan was appointed to the vacancy.
- 4 Eric Roozendaal was appointed to the Legislative Council in 2004 as a member of the Australian Labor Party. In November 2012, Roozendaal was suspended from the party and sat in the Council as an Independent member, and resigned from the Council on 9 May 2013. On 24 May 2013, Labor appointed Ernest Wong to fill the vacancy.
-  Cate Faehrmann resigned from the LC in June 2013, to contest the Senate in the 2013 Federal election. She was replaced by Mehreen Faruqi in the same month.
-  Marie Ficarra withdrew from the Liberal parliamentary party in April 2014, to serve as an Independent, following her implication in corruption allegations investigated by the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC).
-  Mike Gallacher withdrew from the parliamentary Liberal party in May 2014 following his implication in corruption allegations investigated by ICAC. He now sits as an independent.
- Two new NSW Labor MPs sworn in, ninemsn, 25 May 2011.
- Gerathy, Sarah (8 November 2012). "Labor suspends Roozendaal over corruption claims". ABC News. Australia. Retrieved 11 November 2012.
- Coultan, Mark (9 May 2013). "Former minister Eric Roozendaal quits NSW parliament with a parting swipe at Labor". The Australian. AAP. Retrieved 9 May 2013.
- "Ernest Wong elected to replace Roozendaal in NSW Parliament". ABC News. Australia. 24 May 2013. Retrieved 26 May 2013.
|Members of the Parliament of New South Wales|