Members of the South Australian House of Assembly, 1884–1887
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Albert MHA Rudolph Henning died on 24 November 1884. Andrew Dods Handyside won the resulting by-election on 5 January 1885.
- 2 Wallaroo MHA Henry Allerdale Grainger resigned on 19 January 1885. David Bews won the resulting by-election on 16 February.
- 3 Stanley MHA John Miller resigned on 20 April 1885. John Darling, senior won the resulting by-election on 15 May.
- 4 Sturt MHA Thomas King resigned on 6 July 1885. Samuel Dening Glyde won the resulting by-election on 17 July.
- 5 Albert MHA Arthur Hardy resigned on 8 February 1886. He recontested his seat and was elected unopposed on 9 March.
- 6 East Adelaide MHA George Dutton Green resigned on 15 May 1886. Theodor Scherk won the resulting by-election on 31 May.
- "Statistical Register of the Parliament of South Australia" (PDF). Parliament of South Australia. Retrieved 16 June 2015.