Members of the South Australian House of Assembly, 2014–2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Name||Party||Electorate||Term of office|
|Hon Michael Atkinson||Labor||Croydon||1989–2018|
|Frances Bedford||Labor/Independent [note 1]||Florey||1997–present|
|Troy Bell||Liberal/Independent [note 2]||Mount Gambier||2014–present|
|Hon Zoe Bettison||Labor||Ramsay||2012–present|
|Hon Geoff Brock||Independent||Frome||2009–present|
|Hon Paul Caica||Labor||Colton||2002–2018|
|Hon Susan Close||Labor||Port Adelaide||2012–present|
|Nat Cook [note 3]||Labor||Fisher||2014–present|
|Sam Duluk [note 4]||Liberal||Davenport||2015–present|
|Hon Iain Evans [note 4]||Liberal||Davenport||1993–2014|
|Martin Hamilton-Smith||Liberal/Independent [note 5]||Waite||1997–2018|
|Hon Steph Key||Labor||Ashford||1997–2018|
|Tom Koutsantonis||Labor||West Torrens||1997–present|
|Dr Duncan McFetridge||Liberal/Independent [note 6]||Morphett||2002–2018|
|Hon Stephen Mullighan||Labor||Lee||2014–present|
|Lee Odenwalder||Labor||Little Para||2010–present|
|Hon Jennifer Rankine||Labor||Wright||1997–2018|
|Hon Jack Snelling||Labor||Playford||1997–2018|
|Hon Dr Bob Such [note 3]||Independent||Fisher||1989–2014|
|Dan van Holst Pellekaan||Liberal||Stuart||2010–present|
|Hon Jay Weatherill||Labor||Cheltenham||2002–present|
- Labor member for Florey, Frances Bedford, resigned from the Labor Party on 28 March 2017 and became an independent, after Jack Snelling was endorsed by the party for pre-selection in the run-up to the 2018 election.
- Liberal member for Mount Gambier, Troy Bell, resigned from the Liberal Party on 17 August 2017 and became an independent, due to criminal financial allegations.
- Independent member for Fisher, Bob Such, died on 10 October 2014. Labor candidate Nat Cook won the resulting by-election on 6 December 2014.
- Liberal member for Davenport, former party leader Iain Evans, resigned on 30 October 2014. Liberal candidate Sam Duluk won the resulting by-election on 31 January 2015.
- Liberal member for Waite, former party leader Martin Hamilton-Smith, resigned from the Liberal Party on 27 May 2014 and became an independent.
- Liberal member for Morphett, Duncan McFetridge, resigned from the Liberal Party in May 2014 and became an independent, after losing party endorsement for pre-selection in the run-up to the 2018 election.
- "Frances Bedford points finger at Labor's 'faceless men' as she quits the party". ABC News (Australia). 28 March 2017. Retrieved 28 March 2017.
- Mount Gambier MP Troy Bell resigns from Liberal Party, vows to fight theft charges: ABC 17 August 2017