Members of the Victorian Legislative Council, 1858–1860
There were six Electoral Provinces and five members elected to each Province.
- Note the "Term in Office" refers to that members term(s) in the Council, not necessarily for that Province.
- a Hood resigned September 1859, replaced by George Ward Cole in a by-election October 1859
- b McCombie resigned October 1859, replaced by Gideon Rutherford in a by-election in November 1859
- c Patterson died 24 April 1859; replaced by William Mitchell around October 1859
- d Tierney was unseated on grounds of inadequate property in January 1859; replaced by Niel Black in a by-election in February 1859
- e Urquhart resigned March 1860, replaced by George Rolfe in a by-election in May 1860
- "Legislative Council Elections since 1856". Parliament of Victoria. Retrieved 3 February 2014.
- Sweetman, Edward (1920). Constitutional Development of Victoria, 1851-6. Whitcombe & Tombs Limited. p. 183. Retrieved 26 June 2013.
- "Tierney, Daniel Joseph". re-member: a database of all Victorian MPs since 1851. Parliament of Victoria.