|Look up meme in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A meme is a term referring to a unit of cultural information transferable from one mind to another.
Meme, or MEME, may also refer to:
- David Meme, English musician
- Mihai Stoica (also known as Meme Stoica), Romanian Football Club manager
Arts, entertainment, and media
Anime and television
- Miimu Iro Iro Yume no Tabi (The Many Dream Journeys of Meme), a 1983 science-themed educational anime television series starring a "meme" who inhabits computer networks
- Internet meme, a meme or fad that spreads quickly through the Internet
- Yahoo! Meme, a microblogging site launched by Yahoo! Inc. in August 2009, similar to Twitter
Technology and measurement
- Multiple EM for Motif Elicitation (MEME), a motif discovery and search system in bioinformatics
- Teme (philosophy), technological-meme
- Image macro, commonly referred to as a "meme"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meme.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.