From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up meme in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A meme is a term referring to a unit of cultural information transferable from one mind to another.
Meme, or MEME, may also refer to:
- David Meme, English musician
- Mihai Stoica (also known as Meme Stoica), Romanian Football Club manager
Arts, entertainment, and media
Anime and television
- Miimu Iro Iro Yume no Tabi (The Many Dream Journeys of Meme), a 1983 science-themed educational anime television series starring a "meme" who inhabits computer networks
- "Meme", the second expansion pack available for the Metal Gear series of games
- Internet Meme, a meme or fad that spreads quickly through the Internet
- Yahoo! Meme, a microblogging site launched by Yahoo! Inc. in August 2009, similar to Twitter
Technology and measurement
- Multiple EM for Motif Elicitation (MEME), a motif discovery and search system in Bioinformatics
- Teme (philosophy) Technological-meme
- Image macro, commonly referred to as a "meme"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meme.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.