Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up memento in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A memento is a keepsake or souvenir of remembrance.
Memento may also refer to:
Film and television
- Memento (film), a 2000 film directed by Christopher Nolan
- "Memento" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of Stargate SG-1
- Memento (band), a musical group
- Memento (Booka Shade album)
- Memento (Dead Can Dance album)
- Memento (Soel album)
- "Memento" (single), by Közi
- Memento Materia, a record label
- Memento (novel), by Radek John
- Memento pattern, a software design pattern
- Memento Project, a web archiving project
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Memento.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.