From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Memo is short for memorandum, a document or other communication.
Memo or The Memo may also refer to:
- Memo Gidley (born 1973), Mexican-American race car driver
- Memo Gracida (born 1956), Mexican polo player
- Guillermo Ochoa (born 1985), Mexican soccer goalkeeper
- Memo Rojas (born 1981), Mexican race car driver
- The Memorandum (also translated as The Memo), a play by Václav Havel
- The Memo, short film by Daheli Hall
- The Memo (album), upcoming album by Mr. Porter 2014
- "The Memo", song by The Hard Lessons from Arms Forest 2009
- "The Memo", song by Stuart Hamm from Outbound (Stuart Hamm album) 2000
- "Memo", song by Sister Sister 1980
- "Memo", song by Tonet 1978
- "Memo From Turner", song by Mick Jagger 1970
- "Memo", song by Years & Years 2015
- Memo – Magazine of European Medical Oncology
- MEMO, a specialization in electrical engineering that studies microwaves, electromagnetism and optoelectronic. The term is originally French (micro-ondes, électromagnetisme et optoélectronique).
- MEMO Model, a model for wind flow simulation
- Memoization, a technique used primarily to speed up computer programs
- Memo for Android
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Memo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.