Memon may refer to:
- Memon people, a collection of ethnic groups from the northern part of the Indian Subcontinent. Memons come from the Lohana caste of Gujarat.
- Memons from Kathiawar, usually simply called Memons that speaks Memoni Language, further divided into sub-group which is generally refer to their ancestral village or town
- Sindhi Memons a related group native to Sindh, that speaks Sindhi
- Kutchi Memons, a group from Kutch that speaks Kutchi
- Okhai Memons, a group from Okha Port that speaks Memoni Language
Geographical Areas Named Memon
- Murad Memon Goth, one of the neighbourhoods of Gadap Town in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Government Degree College Memon Goth, a Co-education degree college located in Memon Goth Karachi, Pakistan
- Memon language, spoken by Memons of Kathiwar mostly now they speak Sindhi.
- Abdul Jalil Memon (born 1970), Agriculturist by profession and an active politician from the District of Thatta, Province of Sindh, Pakistan
- Jan Muhammad A. Memon (born 1949), medical professional and an educationist par excellence.
- Marvi Memon (born 1972), Pakistani politician
- Muhammad Umar Memon (born 1939), Professor Emeritus of Urdu Literature and Arabic Studies
- Nasrullah Memon (born 1978), Pakistani first-class cricketer who plays for Hyderabad
- Nisar Memon (born 1942), Pakistani politician
- Nasir Memon, American computer scientist
- Sattar Memon (born 1947), Associate Professor of Medicine emeritus at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island since 1996 and holds M.D. and F.A.C.P. degrees.
- Shaikh Ibrahim Memon Madani, imam and Muslim scholar
- Sharjeel Inam Memon Pakistani politician, affiliated with Pakistan Peoples Party
- Sirajul Haq Memon (1933–2013), acclaimed Pakistani Sindhi language novelist, journalist, historian, scholar, linguist, story-writer, and advocate of the Supreme Court
- Siddiq Memon (born 1953), Pakistani businessman born in Karachi, Sindh. He is the current Chairman of Traders Action Committee Pakistan.
- Saud Memon (1963–2007), Pakistani businessman
- Tiger Memon (born 1960), Indian gangster
- Yakub Memon (1962–2015), Indian gangster
- Salim Mohamed yakub Suriya ( Sydney)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Memon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.