Jump to navigation Jump to search
Memon may refer to:
- Memon people, a collection of ethnic groups from the northern part of the Indian Subcontinent. Memons come from the Lohana caste of Gujarat.
- Memons (Kathiawar), usually simply called Memons that speaks Memoni Language, further divided into sub-group which is generally refer to their ancestral village or town
- Sindhi Memons a related group native to Sindh, that speaks Sindhi
- Kutchi Memons, a group from Kutch that speaks Kutchi
- Okhai Memon Jamat, a group from Okha Port that speaks Memoni Language
- Murad Memon Goth, one of the neighbourhoods of Gadap Town in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Government Degree College Memon Goth, a Co-education degree college located in Memon Goth Karachi, Pakistan
- Memon language, spoken by Memons of Kathiwar mostly now they speak Sindhi.
People with the surname
- Abdul Jalil Memon (born 1970), Pakistani agriculturist and politician
- Jan Muhammad A. Memon (born 1949), Pakistani medical professional and educationist
- Marvi Memon (born 1972), Pakistani politician
- Muhammad Umar Memon (born 1939), Pakistani literature scholar, translator, poet, and writer
- Nasrullah Memon (born 1978), Pakistani cricketer
- Nisar Memon (born 1942), Pakistani politician
- Nasir Memon, American computer scientist
- Sattar Memon (born 1947), Indian physician and author
- Shaikh Ibrahim Memon Madani, Saudi Arabian imam and Muslim scholar
- Sharjeel Memon, Pakistani politician
- Sirajul Haq Memon (1933–2013), Pakistani Sindhi language novelist, journalist, historian, scholar, linguist, story-writer, and advocate of the Supreme Court
- Saud Memon (1963–2007), Pakistani businessman
- Tiger Memon (born 1960), Indian gangster
- Yakub Memon (1962–2015), Indian gangster
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Memon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.