Jump to navigation Jump to search
Memon may refer to:
- Memon people, a collection of ethnic groups from the northern part of the Indian Subcontinent. Memons come from the Lohana caste of Gujarat.
- Memons (Kathiawar), usually simply called Memons that speaks Memoni Language, further divided into sub-group which is generally refer to their ancestral village or town
- Sindhi Memons a related group native to Sindh, that speaks Sindhi
- Kutchi Memons, a group from Kutch that speaks Kutchi
- Okhai Memon Jamat, a group from Okha Port that speaks Memoni Language
- Murad Memon Goth, one of the neighbourhoods of Gadap Town in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Government Degree College Memon Goth, a Co-education degree college located in Memon Goth Karachi, Pakistan
- Memon language, spoken by Memons of Kathiwar mostly now they speak Sindhi.
People with the surname
- Abdul Jalil Memon (born 1970), Pakistani agriculturist and politician
- Jan Muhammad A. Memon (born 1949), Pakistani medical professional and educationist
- Marvi Memon (born 1972), Pakistani politician
- Muhammad Umar Memon (born 1939), Pakistani literature scholar, translator, poet, and writer
- Nasrullah Memon (born 1978), Pakistani cricketer
- Nisar Memon (born 1942), Pakistani politician
- Nasir Memon, American computer scientist
- Sattar Memon (born 1947), Indian physician and author
- Shaikh Ibrahim Memon Madani, Saudi Arabian imam and Muslim scholar
- Sharjeel Memon, Pakistani politician
- Sirajul Haq Memon (1933–2013), Pakistani Sindhi language novelist, journalist, historian, scholar, linguist, story-writer, and advocate of the Supreme Court
- Saud Memon (1963–2007), Pakistani businessman
- Tiger Memon (born 1960), Indian gangster
- Yakub Memon (1962–2015), Indian gangster
- Muhammad Muzammil (1984-present) Pakistani nationalist and IT expert.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Memon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.