|Genres||Speed metal, thrash metal, groove metal|
EMI Music Greece (2005−present)
|Associated acts||Megadeth, Death|
|Members||Ilias Papadakis - Guitar|
Jason Mercury - Guitar
Vagelis Kolios - Vocals
Aris Nikoleris - Bass
Nick Yngve - Drums
|Past members||Andreas Boutos|
After a few lineup changes in 2001, the band recorded their first demo CD titled "Until You Die". Drawing influence mainly from the American Heavy/Thrash scene, the band contributed a song for the "Voices Of Death Part 5" compilation album and a few months later they paid tribute to one of their favorite bands, Megadeth, recording a cover version of the song "Disconnect" for the album Droogie - A Megadeth Tribute.
In August 2002, the band signed a two-record deal with local label NMC Music, and their first album "Digital Crimes" was released a couple of months later. In 2003, Memorain released their second album White Line, featuring guitarist James Murphy (Testament, Obituary, Death, etc.). The band also contributed songs to numerous compilation albums. In September 2003, the band composed the music theme for Greece's premier metal TV show, "TV War", a TV show supported by the Greek Metal Hammer Magazine. In September 2005, Memorain signed an exclusive contract with EMI Greece and two months later the band started recording their new album "Reduced To Ashes" with Nick Menza (ex-Megadeth) on drums and Jeff Waters (Annihilator), as a special guest. Recorded partially in Los Angeles-California "Reduced To Ashes" was released by EMI Music Greece on 17 April 2006. After a 5-year gap, the band re-entered the studio in 2011 with a new line-up featuring Ralph Santolla, Chris Valagao, Steve DiGiorgio and Gene Hoglan to record its fourth full-length album called "Evolution", which was released in 2012. In the following year, Memorain with a new lineup, released an 8-track album that included re-recordings of songs from their first two official albums called "Digital line" and their sevenths studio release called "Seven Sacrifices". In September 2014 the band announced that they had compiled their eight studio album entitled "Zero Hour".
- Ilias Papadakis - Guitar
- Costas Papadopoulos - Guitar
- Vagelis Kolios - Vocals
- Babis Kapageridis - Bass
- Sevan Barsam - Drums
- Andreas Boutos - Vocals
- Dimitris Anestis - Bass
- Tolis Mistiloglou - Drums
- John Karathanasis - Bass
- Panos Andricopoulos - Drums
- Alex Doutsis - Guitars
- Kostas Bagiatis - Bass
- Marc Reign - Drums
- Nick Menza - Drums
- Ralph Santolla - Guitars
- Chris Valagao - Vocals
- Steve DiGiorgio - Bass
- Gene Hoglan - Drums
- Nick Yngve - Drums
- Digital Crimes (2002)
- White Line (2003)
- Reduced To Ashes (2006)
- Evolution (2012)
- Digital Line (2013)
- Seven Sacrifices (2013)
- Zero Hour (2014)
- Duality of Man (2016)
- "Zero Hour - Thanatology Productions". Thanatology Productions. Retrieved 21 January 2015.
- "fono.ru Memorain - Zero Hour". Fono ltd. Retrieved 21 January 2015.
- "R.S.R Thrash Metal Memorain - Evolution Por Maple Metal Records (Ingles)". Rock Symphony Radio. Retrieved 23 January 2015.
- "Biography - Memorain". Memorain. Archived from the original on 26 January 2015. Retrieved 23 January 2015.
- "David Ellefson, Nink Menza, Jeff Waters Featured On 'TV War' Theme Song; Audio Available". Blabbermouth. Retrieved 23 January 2015.
- "Memorain: Read some information about the new album". Rock Overdose. 27 June 2013. Archived from the original on 6 October 2014. Retrieved 14 October 2014.
- "Memorain Complete Recordings For Upcoming Zero Hour Album". Brave Words. Retrieved 14 October 2014.
- "MEMORAIN "Seven Sacrifices", by Metal Scrap Records". Metal Scrap Records.
- "Zero Hour Album Artwork, Tracklisting Revealed". Memorain Official Website. Memorain. Archived from the original on 31 December 2014. Retrieved 20 October 2014.
- "Memorain Launch Video for 'False Positive'". BraveWords. Retrieved 21 January 2015.
- "Greece's Memorain Premier "Divided" Music Video". BraveWords. Retrieved 21 January 2015.
- "Memorain "Guardian Night" Music Video". BraveWords. Retrieved 21 March 2016.