Memorial Park station
|Location||125 E Holly Street, Pasadena|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Bicycle facilities||8 bike rack spaces
16 bike lockers
|Opened||July 26, 2003|
Memorial Park is a below-grade light rail station in the Los Angeles County Metro Rail system. It is located at Holly Street and Arroyo Parkway in Pasadena, California. The station is served by the Gold Line.
Situated on the northern edge of Old Town Pasadena, Memorial Park Station is located in a trench beneath the Holly Street Village Apartments, which were constructed in 1994 in anticipation of a light rail station at this site. This station features station art called The First Artists in Southern California: A Short Story, created by artist John Valadez.
It is one of the Gold Line stations near the Rose Parade route on Colorado Boulevard and is heavily used by people coming to see the parade and to take the shuttle to the UCLA football games and the Rose Bowl Game at the Rose Bowl stadium. During the 2028 Summer Olympics, the station will serve spectators traveling to and from the Rose Bowl. 
|Southbound||← Gold Line toward Atlantic (Del Mar)|
|Northbound||→ Gold Line toward APU/Citrus College (Lake) →|
Metro Rail service
Gold Line service hours are approximately from 5:00 AM until 12:15 AM daily.
- Armory Center for the Arts
- Art Center College of Design
- Brookside Golf Course
- Fuller Theological Seminary
- Gamble House
- Kidspace Children's Museum
- Memorial Park & Levitt Pavilion
- Norton Simon Museum
- Old Pasadena Shopping and Dining District
- Pacific Asia Museum
- Pasadena City Hall
- Pasadena Civic Center
- Pasadena Museum of California Art
- Paseo Colorado Shopping Center
- Rose Bowl
- Rose Bowl Aquatics Center
- Metro Local: 180, 181, 256, 260, 267, 686
- Metro Express: 501
- Metro Rapid: 762, 780
- Foothill Transit: 187, 690
- LADOT Commuter Express: 549
- Pasadena Transit: 10, 20, 40, 51, 52
- Los Angeles County Metro Rail
- Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Los Angeles Metro Rail rolling stock
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Memorial Park (Los Angeles Metro station).|
- Station Description Metro Retrieved 2010-05-05.
- Riding Metro on New Year's Day Retrieved 2014-09-21.
- "Gold Line timetable" (PDF). Retrieved 2010-05-10.
|This California train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Los Angeles County, California–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to the Los Angeles Metro Rail is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|