Memorial to Zhou Enlai and Deng Yingchao
|Location||Nankai District, Tianjin|
The Memorial to Zhou Enlai and Deng Yingchao is a museum in Tianjin. The three-story museum is dedicated to the memory of premier Zhou Enlai and his wife, Deng Yingchao, and features photos, documents and dioramas of significant events in their lives. Situated in the entrance-hall are the white jade sitting statues of Zhou Enlai and Deng Yingchao. In another exhibition hall there are over 140 artifacts recovered from Zhou Enlai and Deng Yingchao.
The museum is located near the Tianjin Water Park.
- List of tourist attractions in China
- Mausoleum of Mao Zedong
- Shaoshan Mao Zedong's Former Residence and Memorial Museum
- Mausoleum of Hua Guofeng
- Zhu De's Former Residence
- Zhou Enlai Memorial Hall in Huaian
- Deng Xiaoping's Former Residence and Memorial Hall in Guangan
|This article related to a museum in the People's Republic of China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|