|1.25 million |
|Year founded||April 13, 1992|
|Company||American Media, Inc.|
|Based in||New York City, New York, U.S.|
Men's Journal is a monthly men's lifestyle magazine focused on outdoor recreation and comprising editorials on the outdoors, environmental issues, health and fitness, style and fashion, and gear. It was founded in 1992 by Jann Wenner of Wenner Media, who sought to create a publication for "active, accomplished men to fuel an adventurous and discerning lifestyle". Wenner Media sold Men's Journal to American Media, Inc. in 2017. 
Each issue of Men's Journal is divided into 3 subsections:
- Notebook — encompasses the latest trends, products, destinations, style & design
- Blueprint — provides the latest science articles and expert advice on diet, fitness, and exercise
- Gear Lab — a monthly buyer's guide of tested and approved essentials: tech, tools and toys. Men's Journals hires experts and professionals to examine the products; the best performing gear throughout the year get highlighted in the December issue, "Gear of the Year".
On July 21, 2017, Greg Emmanuel was named Chief Content Officer of Men's Journal. 
Men's Journal covers have included Jeremy Renner, Mark Wahlberg, Robert Downey Jr., Daniel Craig, Rafael Nadal, Jake Gyllenhall, Anderson Cooper, Jimmy Fallon, Harrison Ford, Anthony Bourdain, Liam Neeson, JJ Watt, and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
The April 2004 issue of Men's Journal with Robert Redford on the cover was carried into space on the STS-114 Space Shuttle mission. The STS-114 mission was the first mission following the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster.
- "eCirc for Consumer Magazines". Alliance for Audited Media. June 30, 2012. Retrieved December 2, 2012.
- "Men's Journal Debut Set - NYTimes.com". The New York Times. 1992-04-06. Retrieved 2016-08-21.
- "Wenner Media, Inc". Company Histories.
- "Advertise with Men's Journal". SRDS. Retrieved March 17, 2014.
- American Media bulks up with Men’s Journal buy
- kcowing (July 31, 2005). "What They're Reading In Outer Space These Days". nasawatch.com. Retrieved October 12, 2008.
|This men's magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|