||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (March 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Year founded||April 13, 1992|
|Company||American Media, Inc.|
|Based in||New York City, New York, U.S.|
Men's Journal is a monthly men's lifestyle magazine focused on outdoor recreation and comprising editorials on the outdoors, environmental issues, health and fitness, style and fashion, and gear. It was founded in 1992 by Jann Wenner of Wenner Media, who sought to create a publication for "active, accomplished men to fuel an adventurous and discerning lifestyle". Wenner Media sold Men's Journal to American Media, Inc. in 2017. 
Each issue of Men's Journal is divided into 3 subsections:
- Notebook — encompasses the latest trends, products, destinations, and epicurean finds from around the globe
- Mind & Body — dedicated to providing the latest science articles and expert advice on diet and exercise
- Gear Lab — a monthly buyer's guide of tested and approved essentials: tech, tools and toys. Men's Journals hires experts and professionals to examine the products; the best performing gear throughout the year get highlighted in the December issue, "Gear of the Year".
Issues throughout the year
|January||Health & Fitness||2014 marks the first January edition since 2009.|
|April||Food and Nutrition|
|May||Adventure Travel||In the biggest issue of the first half of the year, the June issue provides international itineraries for the well-traveled man to discover, explore and experience the world around him.|
|October||Style and Design|
|December||Gear of the Year||The biggest issue of the year, Men's Journal highlights its favorite gears that have been tested and reviewed throughout the year (not to be confused with Men's Journal bi-annual seasonal Buyer's Guide publications).|
Men's Journal also has 2 SIPs:[clarification needed] Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter Buyer's Guide. Each issue goes into explicit examination of seasonal gear. These two issues are not included in subscription, and only a limited number are printed.
The April 2004 issue of Men's Journal with Robert Redford on the cover was carried into space on the STS-114 Space Shuttle mission. The STS-114 mission was the first mission following the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster.
- "eCirc for Consumer Magazines". Alliance for Audited Media. June 30, 2012. Retrieved December 2, 2012.
- "Men's Journal Debut Set - NYTimes.com". The New York Times. 1992-04-06. Retrieved 2016-08-21.
- "Wenner Media, Inc.". Company Histories.
- "Advertise with Men’s Journal". SRDS. Retrieved March 17, 2014.
- American Media bulks up with Men’s Journal buy
- kcowing (July 31, 2005). "What They're Reading In Outer Space These Days". nasawatch.com. Retrieved October 12, 2008.
|This men's magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|