Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up men in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Men are adult male human beings.
Men may also refer to:
- Human (homo sapiens)
- Men (name)
- Men (kendo), one of the five strikes in kendo
- The Chinese name for the star Alpha Lupi
- Men (1924 film), a silent film starring Pola Negri
- Men..., a 1985 West German comedy film directed by Doris Dörrie
- Men (deity), an ancient Phrygian god
- Men (magazine), a gay pornographic magazine
- Man (Middle-earth), the fictional race of mortals in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth books
- "Men" (song), a 1991 single by The Forester Sisters
- Men (TV series), a 1989 American television series
- Men.com, a gay pornographic website
- Mensa (constellation), a constellation in the southern sky, often abbreviated as "Men"
- Ordinary soldiers, as distinct from Officer (armed forces) grades
- Men. an abbreviation for Menachot, part of the Kodashim
The capitalized MEN may refer to:
- MEN (band), a musical group duo with members of Le Tigre
- Manchester Evening News, a regional daily newspaper in Greater Manchester, UK
- Ministry of National Education (Poland)
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia, a medical condition with tumors of endocrine glands
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Men.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.