Men Are Like That
|Men Are Like That|
|Directed by||Frank Tuttle|
Herman J. Mankiewicz
|Music by||W. Franke Harling|
|Edited by||Verna Willis|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Men Are Like That is a 1930 American pre-Code drama film directed by Frank Tuttle and written by George Kelly, Herman J. Mankiewicz and Marion Dix. The film stars Hal Skelly, Doris Hill, Clara Blandick, Charles Sellon, Helene Chadwick, Morgan Farley and George Fawcett. The film was released on March 22, 1930, by Paramount Pictures.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2015)
- Hal Skelly as J. Aubrey Piper
- Doris Hill as Amy Fisher
- Clara Blandick as Ma Fisher
- Charles Sellon as Pa Fisher
- Helene Chadwick as Clara Hyland
- Morgan Farley as Joe Fisher
- George Fawcett as The Judge
- William B. Davidson as Frank Hyland
- Eugene Pallette as Traffic Cop
- "Men-Are-Like-That - Trailer". nytimes.com. Retrieved February 15, 2015.
- "Men Are Like That (1930)". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved February 15, 2015.
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress (<-book title) p.114 c.1978 the American Film Institute
|This 1930s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|