Men in White
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Men in White (disambiguation))
Men in White may refer to:
Film and theatre
- Men in White (play), a 1933 drama written by Sidney S. Kingsley
- Men in White (1934 film), an American drama film
- Men in White (1998 film), a comedy film by National Lampoon Inc
- Men in White (TV series), a Channel 4 television programme
- Men in White (2007 film), a Singaporean comedy film
- Moniker for members of the People's Action Party of Singapore for their traditional party uniform of white shirts and white pants.
- "Men in white coats" is a euphemism for psychiatric hospital employees in common parlance – e.g. "the men in white coats will come and get you!"
- The Men In White, a Bolton Wanderers F.C. related Podcast
- The Men in White are a group of ghostbusting team in Nickelodeon's Danny Phantom animated series. The name "Men in White" is a play on words on "Men in Black" and the traditional white look of ghosts.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Men in White.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.