Mena Creek, Queensland
|Area||25.9 km2 (10.0 sq mi)|
|LGA(s)||Cassowary Coast Region|
- local resident, Mena Fallon (née Noone)
- Mena Camp, Cairo, Egypt, near the Mena House Hotel, where the First Australian Imperial Forces had a training camp from December 1914 to April 1915 in preparation for the ANZAC landing at Gallipoli
Mena Creek Post Office opened on 10 February 1934.
Mena Creek has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- "Mena Creek - locality in Cassowary Coast Region (entry 45727)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 10 September 2017.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 10 May 2014.
- "Paronella Park, Mena Creek Falls and Mena Creek Environmental Park (entry 602017)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 7 July 2013.
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|