Mena Report (Middle East and North Africa Business Report) is a business news source established in 2001 and run by Al Bawaba (Amman, Jordan, and Dubai). It covers business and economics across the Arabic world.
The Mena Report was established in 2001. It covers economy and trade, IT and telecom, financial markets, oil and energy, agriculture, general industry, retail and services, transport and tourism. At time of launch, Menafn.com and Zawya.com provided similar content as the Mena Report. Al Bawaba employs journalists and editors to cover news and events in the Middle East and North Africa. The content is presented on Al Bawaba's own website, and is syndicated to other publishers and aggregators. In 2009 the Mena Report portal claimed to have 123,409 monthly site visits.
- "Al Bawaba". MediaMe. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "Mena Report". dotmena. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- Massoud Derhally. "MENA Report launched by Al Bawaba". Arabian Business. Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- "Al Bawaba MENA Report". Comtex News Network. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "MENA Report launched by Al Bawaba". ITP. 30 May 2001. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "Content". Al Bawaba. Retrieved 30 October 2012.[not in citation given]
- "Al Bawaba Mediapack" (PDF). Al Bawaba. 2009. Retrieved 30 October 2012.