Menangle railway station
|Location||Station Street, Menangle
|Operated by||NSW TrainLink|
|Distance||65.33 kilometres from Central|
|Opened||1 July 1863|
Menangle Park railway station is located on the Main South line in New South Wales, Australia. It serves the town of Menangle, opening on 1 July 1863. Its original buildings are on the NSW State Heritage Register.
Platforms & services
Menangle has two side platforms. It is serviced by NSW TrainLink Southern Highlands Line services travelling between Campbelltown and Moss Vale with peak hour services to Sydney Central and Goulburn.
|1||services to Campbelltown & Sydney Central|||
|2||services to Moss Vale & Goulburn|||
Busabout operate two routes to and from Menangle station:
- Menangle Station NSWrail.net
- "Rise and Fall of a Station - Memories of Menangle" Australian Railway Historical Society Bulletin October 1992 pages 231-240
- Menangle Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- "Southern Highlands line timetable" (PDF). NSW Trainlink. 18 April 2015.
- "Routes 47, 49 and 889 timetable" (PDF). Busabout. 1 June 2014.