(Redirected from Mend)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mend in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mend or MEND may refer to:
- Mend, Iran, a village in Gonabad County, Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Mend (album), of 2006 by De Rosa
- Muslim Engagement and Development, a UK Muslim community funded NGO dedicated to tackling Islamophobia
- Middle East Nonviolence and Democracy, a Palestinensian NGO
- Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta, a Nigerian militant group
- 2-Succinyl-5-enolpyruvyl-6-hydroxy-3-cyclohexene-1-carboxylic-acid synthase, an enzyme
- Meet Each Need with Dignity
- The Mend (band), a British boy band
- The Mend (film), a 2014 American film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MEND.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.