From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Büyük Menderes River, in ancient times known as Meander, river in southwestern Turkey
- Menderes, İzmir, district of İzmir Province, Turkey
- Menderes Türel, Turkish politician
- Adnan Menderes, Turkish statesman
- Adnan Menderes Airport
- Adnan Menderes University
- Adnan Menderes Airport Rail Station
- Menderes (Istanbul Metro), an underground rapid transit station on the M1B line
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Menderes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.