From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Menelaus, one of the two most known Atrides, a king of Sparta and son of Atreus and Aerope
- Menelaus (crater) on the Moon, named after Menelaus of Alexandria
- Menelaus (son of Lagus), brother of Ptolemy I Soter
- Menelaus of Macedon (various)
- Menelaus of Pelagonia who received Athenian citizenship
- Menelaus (High Priest), 2nd century BC High Priest of the Second temple
- Menelaus, pupil of Stephanus (fl. 33 BC) sculptor in the workshop of Pasiteles in the time of Caesar Augustus
- Menelaus of Alexandria, a Hellenistic mathematician and astronomer
- Menelaus' theorem, a theorem attributed to Menelaus of Alexandria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Menelaus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.