Jump to navigation Jump to search
People and mythology
- Menelaus, one of the two most known Atrides, a king of Sparta and son of Atreus and Aerope
- Menelaus (son of Lagus), brother of Ptolemy I Soter
- Menelaus of Macedon (various)
- Menelaus of Pelagonia who received Athenian citizenship
- Menelaus (High Priest), 2nd century BC High Priest of the Second temple
- Menelaus, pupil of Stephanus (fl. 33 BC) sculptor in the workshop of Pasiteles in the time of Caesar Augustus
- Menelaus of Alexandria, a Hellenistic mathematician and astronomer
- Menelaus' theorem, a theorem attributed to Menelaus of Alexandria
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Menelaus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.