From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up menorah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Menorah may refer to:
- Menorah (Temple), a seven-lamp candelabrum used in the ancient Tabernacle in the desert, Jerusalem Temple, and contemporary Jewish temples
- Menorah (Hanukkah), a nine-lamp candelabrum, also known as a ḥanukkiah or chanukiah (Hebrew: חַנֻכִּיָּה), which is used on the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah
- Knesset Menorah, a bronze monument located at the edge of Gan Havradim (Rose Garden) in front of the Knesset
- Menorah Medical Center, an acute care hospital
- Kfar HaOranim, an Israeli settlement in the West Bank also known as Menorah
- A fundamentalist sect in Switzerland, see Bruno Meyer (Menorah)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Menorah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.