Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mensa, Mensae, or mensae in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mensa may refer to:
- Mensa International, an organization for people with a high intelligence quotient (IQ)
- Mensa (name), a name and list of people with the given name or surname
- Mensa (constellation), a constellation in the southern sky
- Mensa (ecclesiastical), a portion of church property that is appropriated to defray the expenses of either the prelate or the community that serves the church
- Mensa (geology), an extraterrestrial area of raised land
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mensa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.