From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mensa, Mensae, or mensae in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mensa or Mensae (genitive form) may refer to:
- Mensa (name)
- Mensa (constellation), a constellation in the southern sky
- Mensa (ecclesiastical)
- Mensa (geology), an extraterrestrial area of raised land
- Mensa International, an organization for people with a high intelligence quotient (IQ)
- Mensa Christi Church in northern Israel
- Ayi Mensa, a village in Ghana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mensa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.