From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mensch or Mensch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mensch (German for human being) is a Yiddish word for a person of integrity and honor.
Mensch may also refer to:
- Bill Mensch (born 1945), American electrical engineer
- Bob Mensch, American Republican politician
- David Mensch (born 1972), Australian Rules footballer
- Daniël Mensch (born 1978), Dutch rower
- Homer Mensch (1914–2005)), American classical double bass player
- Louise Mensch (born 1971), British author and politician
- Peter van Mensch (born 1947), Dutch museologist
- Peter Mensch musical acts manager
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.