Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mental in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mental means of or relating to the mind and may refer to:
- Mental (2016 film), a Bangladeshi romantic-action thriller
- Mental (2014 film) orJai Ho
- Mental (2012 film), an Australian comedy-drama
- Mental (2008 film), winner of the 2009 Asia Pacific Screen Award for Best Documentary Feature Film
- Mental (TV series), a 2009 TV series produced by Fox Telecolombia
- Mental (album), a 2014 album by KJ-52
- Mental disorder or mental illness, a behavioral or mental pattern that causes distress or impairment
- Mental foramen, an opening on the anterior surface of the mandible
- All pages beginning with Mental
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mental.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.