Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mental in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mental means of or relating to the mind.
It may also refer to:
- Mental (2012 film), an Australian comedy-drama
- Mental (2016 film), a Bangladeshi romantic-action movie
- Mental, a 2008 documentary by Kazuhiro Soda
- Mental, a 2014 Odia language remake of the 2010 Telugu film Seeta Ramula Kalyanam
- Jai Ho, a 2014 Indian action drama film originally titled Mental
- Mental (TV series), a 2009 TV series produced by Fox Telecolombia
- Mental (album), a 2014 album by KJ-52
- "Mental", a song by Eels from their 1996 album Beautiful Freak
- All pages with titles beginning with Mental
- Mental disability (disambiguation)
- Mental foramen, an opening on the anterior surface of the mandible
- Mental health
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mental.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.