Jump to navigation Jump to search
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Mental disability, while unrelated titles should be moved to Mental disability (disambiguation).
Mental disability may refer to:
- Developmental disability, a chronic condition due to mental or physical impairments arising before adulthood
- Disabilities affecting intellectual abilities, medical conditions affecting cognitive ability including:
- Mental disorder, also called mental illness or psychiatric disorder, a behavioral or mental pattern that causes impairment of personal functioning
- Neurodevelopmental disorder, a disorder of brain function
- Emotional and behavioral disorders, a disability classification used in educational settings