Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mental disability may refer to:
- Developmental disability, a chronic condition due to mental or physical impairments arising before adulthood
- Disabilities affecting intellectual abilities, medical conditions affecting cognitive ability including:
- Mental disorder, also called mental illness or psychiatric disorder, a behavioral or mental pattern that causes impairment of personal functioning
- Neurodevelopmental disorder, a disorder of brain function
- Emotional and behavioral disorders, a disability classification used in educational settings
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mental disability.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.