From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mephistopheles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mephisto or Mephistopheles is one of the chief demons of German literary tradition.
Mephisto or Mephistopheles may also refer to:
In film and television
- Mephisto (1981 film), a German-Hungarian film based on Klaus Mann's novel Mephisto
- Méphisto (1930 film), a French film
- Dr. Alphonse Mephisto, a mad scientist in the South Park TV series
- Mephistopheles (Xena), a villain in the Xena: Warrior Princess TV series
- Mephisto, a character on the Australian television series, Double the Fist
- Mephisto Pheles, a son of Satan in the manga/anime Blue Exorcist
- Mephisto (automaton), a chess-playing pseudo-automaton
- Mephisto (chess computer), a line of chess computers sold by Hegener & Glaser
- Mephisto (Diablo), one of the "Prime Evils" in the computer games Diablo, Diablo II and Diablo III
- Mephistopheles (Dungeons & Dragons), an archdevil in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game from TSR, Inc.
- Mr. Mephisto, an early video game
In literature and publications
- Mephistopheles, the devil in Goethe's Faust
- Mephisto (comics), a supervillain in the Marvel Comics universe
- Mephisto (novel), a novel by Klaus Mann
- Mr. Mistoffelees, a black cat in T.S. Eliot's Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats and in the musical Cats
- Mefisto, a novel by John Banville
- Mephisto (magazine), a Japanese literary magazine
- Mefisto (band), a Swedish black metal band
- Mephisto Waltzes (1859-1885), waltzes by Franz Liszt
- Mefistofele (1868), an opera by Italian composer Arrigo Boito
- Mephisto, musician and songwriter for Demonic Resurrection
- "Mephisto", a song by Moonspell from the 1996 album Irreligious
- "Mephisto", a song by Klaus Schulze from the 2005 album Moonlake
- Mefisto, a pseudonym of the composer and musician Chris Cooley (artist)
- "Mephistopheles", a song by Deicide from the album Deicide
- "The Mephistopheles of Los Angeles", a song by Marilyn Manson from the 2015 album The Pale Emperor
- "March of Mephisto", a song by Kamelot from the 2005 album "The Black Halo"
- Mephisto (wrestler), a Mexican wrestler
- Mephisto (bicycle), a high-speed human-powered vehicle
- Mephisto (tank), an early German tank captured by Australian troops
- Mephistofeles (car), a one-off racing car created by Ernest Eldridge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mephisto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.