|Headquarters||Jenah Expwy, Azadi Square, Tehran, Iran|
Meraj Airlines, unlike most other Iranian airlines, is still subject to sanctions by both the European Union and the United States. As of October 2016, Meraj Air is subject to EU sanctions including sale, supply, transfer or export, directly or indirectly, of items listed in Annex 3 of Council Regulation (EU) 267/2012 and items listed in Annexes III and IV of Council Regulation (EU) No 359/2011. 
As of August 2018, Meraj Airlines operates to the following destinations:
As of August 2017, the Meraj Airlines fleet consists of the following aircraft:
|Airbus A300-600R||2||—||18||–||–||244||262||One painted in a special Asiatic cheetah color scheme|
|Airbus A320-200||3||—||–||12||6||128||146||One painted with Asiatic cheetah livery on nose.|
|Airbus A321-200||1||—||VIP||Government aircraft|
|Airbus A340-300||1||—||VIP||Government aircraft|
In 2015, Meraj Airlines painted the nose of an Airbus A320 and the fuselage of An Airbus A300 with images of an Asiatic cheetah in collaboration with the Iranian Cheetah Society to raise awareness of the endangered cat.
Introduced in 2015, Sleeper seating is available on 2-class Airbus A300-600 aircraft. Each seat has massage function; a partition; a winged headrest with six-way movement; two individual reading lights and an overhead light; in-seat power supply, USB Ports and an RCA socket for laptop connection; as well as entertainment facilities. Each seat converts to a 2-metre (6 ft 7 in) bed. Arriving passengers have the option of using Meraj's First Class arrival facilities, as well as the new Welcome Lounge at Tehran's Imam Khomeini International Airport.
The original Business Class features angled lie flat seats with 150 degrees of recline. Passengers are also offered the use of Meraj's airport lounge facilities.
Introduced on Airbus A320s, Meraj's Premium Economy is being rolled out on all short-haul aircraft. It offers Economy + seating with more space, comfort and better services.
Passengers receive meals, as well as free drinks.
Meraj airline passengers can use the main screen entertainment fitted in the cabin to watch a variety of different programs including comedy clips, documentaries and sporting events.
- Iran Civil Aviation Organization
- List of Airbus A300 operators
- List of Airbus A320 operators
- List of Airbus A340 operators
- List of airlines of Iran
- Privatization in Iran
- Tourism in Iran
- Transport in Iran
- "Meraj Airlines". Merajairlines.ir. Retrieved 2015-03-30.
- "درباره معراج". Merajairlines.ir. Archived from the original on 2015-03-12. Retrieved 2015-03-30.
- "IKIA" (PDF). Repository.airport.ir. Retrieved 2015-03-30.
- "فرودگاه بینالمللی بندرعباس". Bandarabbas.airport.ir. Retrieved 2015-03-30.
- "فرودگاه بینالمللی مشهد". Mashhad.airport.ir. Retrieved 2015-03-30.
- /saturday.pdf "KIA" Check
|url=value (help) (PDF). Repository.airport.ir. Retrieved 2015-03-30.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 17.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-07-22. Retrieved 2015-08-04.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-09-28. Retrieved 2015-08-04.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-07-23. Retrieved 2015-08-04.
Media related to Meraj Air at Wikimedia Commons