From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mercado de Abastos, a former market in Zamora, Spain
- Mercado de las Carnes, a former meat market in Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Mercado Central, Valencia, a public market in Valencia, Spain
- Mercado Central de Santiago, the central market of Santiago de Chile
- Mercado Jamaica, Mexico City, a traditional market in Mexico City
- Mercado Modelo (Montevideo), a central fruit and vegetable wholesale market in Montevideo
- Mercado de Sonora, a traditional market in Mexico City
- Juan Miguel Mercado, a road bicycle racer from Spain
- Luis Edgardo Mercado Jarrín, a politician from Peru
- Gabriel Mercado, a soccer defender from Argentina
- Melinda Mercado, a soccer defender from the USA
- Noel Kempff Mercado, a biologist from Bolivia
- Sir Frederick Johann Mercado, Vice Chief of Staff of the United States Rangers and Public Safety Servant
- De Mercado, a Spanish surname
- Mercado Integrado Latinoamericano, a program to integrate the stock exchange markets of Chile, Colombia and Peru
- Mercado a Término de Buenos Aires, the Buenos Aires Futures and Options Exchange
- Mercado (Software), a software -as-a-service website search and navigation system designed for ecommerce. Bought by Omniture (web analytics) that was then bought by Adobe and now is Adobe Search and Promote.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mercado.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.