From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mercado or Mercado in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Mercado de Abastos, a former market in Zamora, Spain
- Mercado de las Carnes, a former meat market in Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Mercado Central, Valencia, a public market in Valencia, Spain
- Mercado Central de Santiago, the central market of Santiago de Chile
- Mercado Jamaica, Mexico City, a traditional market in Mexico City
- Mercado Modelo (Montevideo), a central fruit and vegetable wholesale market in Montevideo
- Mercado de Sonora, a traditional market in Mexico City
People with the surname
- Juan Miguel Mercado, Spanish cyclist
- Luis Edgardo Mercado Jarrín, Peruvian politician
- Gabriel Mercado, Argentine footballer
- Melinda Mercado, American soccer player
- Noel Kempff Mercado, Bolivian biologist
- Scarleth Mercado (born 1996), Nicaraguan weightlifter
- De Mercado, a Spanish surname
- Mercado Integrado Latinoamericano, a program to integrate the stock exchange markets of Chile, Colombia and Peru
- Mercado a Término de Buenos Aires, the Buenos Aires Futures and Options Exchange
- Mercado (Software), a software -as-a-service website search and navigation system designed for ecommerce. Bought by Omniture (web analytics) that was then bought by Adobe and now is Adobe Search and Promote.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mercado.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.