Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mercado or Mercado in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Mercado de Abastos, a former market in Zamora, Spain
- Mercado de las Carnes, a former meat market in Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Mercado Central, Valencia, a public market in Valencia, Spain
- Mercado Central de Santiago, the central market of Santiago de Chile
- Mercado Jamaica, Mexico City, a traditional market in Mexico City
- Mercado Modelo (Montevideo), a central fruit and vegetable wholesale market in Montevideo
- Mercado de Sonora, a traditional market in Mexico City
People with the surname
- Juan Miguel Mercado, Spanish cyclist
- Luis Edgardo Mercado Jarrín, Peruvian politician
- Gabriel Mercado, Argentine footballer
- Melinda Mercado, American soccer player
- Noel Kempff Mercado, Bolivian biologist
- Scarleth Mercado (born 1996), Nicaraguan weightlifter
- De Mercado, a Spanish surname
- Mercado Integrado Latinoamericano, a program to integrate the stock exchange markets of Chile, Colombia and Peru
- Mercado a Término de Buenos Aires, the Buenos Aires Futures and Options Exchange
- Mercado (Software), a software-as-a-service website search and navigation system designed for e-commerce. Bought by Omniture (web analytics) that was then bought by Adobe and now is Adobe Search and Promote.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mercado.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.