Mercantile Bank (Bangladesh)
|Traded as||DSE: MERCANBANK|
Number of employees
It is a public limited company with limited liability under the bank companies act, 1991. Its share are listed in Dhaka Stock Exchange and Chittagong Stock Exchange. The bank provide products and services in retail banking, corporate finance, Islamic Finance, asset management, equity brokerage and security. It has 119 branches in Bangladesh and employ around 2,000 employees.
- "About us - Mercantile Bank Limited, Bangladesh". Retrieved 15 April 2012.
- "Annual Report 2011 - Mercantile Bank Limited" (PDF). mblbd.com. Archived from the original (PDF) on 17 April 2012. Retrieved 15 April 2012.
- "Mercantile Bank Limited congratulated Bangladesh Bank Governor Dr. Atiur Rahman | TRADE & MARKET | The financial express". Retrieved 2016-05-09.
- Thomson Bank Directory. Thomson Financial Pub. 2004-01-01. p. 72.
- The Bank Directory. Accuity. 2008-01-01. p. 261.
- "Mercantile Bank Limited - Facebook page". Retrieved 15 April 2012.
- "Mercantile Bank Limited". www.mblbd.com. Retrieved 2017-01-10.