Mercedes-Benz has sold a number of automobiles with the "500" model name, and the nomenclature usually refers the 5.0L V8 engine under the hood.
Most of the "500" badged cars featuring this type of engine are the various incarnations of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class flagship luxury sedan, making it synonymous with the "500" vernacular. However the engine and model number can also be found on other nameplates such as the E-Class midsize sedan, CL-Class coupé, and SL-Class roadster.
- Mercedes-Benz W08 - Nürburg 500, 500
- Mercedes-Benz R107 - 500SL
- Mercedes-Benz R129 - 500SL, SL500
- Mercedes-Benz W124 - 500E, E500
- Mercedes-Benz W126 - 500SEC, 500SEL
- Mercedes-Benz W140 - 500SEL, 500 SEC, S500
- Mercedes-Benz W220 - S500
- Mercedes-Benz W221 - S500 (S550 in North America)
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.