|Body and chassis|
|Class||Compact luxury SUV|
|Body style||5-door SUV|
|Layout||Dual-motor, all-wheel drive|
|Transmission||Single speed with fixed ratio|
|Battery||80 kWh lithium ion|
|Range||450 km (280 mi) (NEDC-rated)|
|Wheelbase||2,873 mm (113.1 in)|
|Length||4,761 mm (187.4 in)|
|Width||1,884 mm (74.2 in)|
|Height||1,624 mm (63.9 in)|
|Kerb weight||2,425 kg (5,346 lb)|
The Mercedes-Benz EQC is a fully-electric compact luxury SUV, produced by Mercedes-Benz. It is the first member of the fully electric Mercedes EQ family, a range that will expand to include 10 new models by 2022.
The EQC is based on the Generation EQ concept that was unveiled at the 2016 Paris Motor Show. Mercedes-Benz began taking reservations for the vehicle in Norway in September 2017. The final production version was revealed in Sweden on September 4 2018, and will publicly debut at the 2018 Paris Motor Show.
The EQC400 4MATIC is powered by 2 asynchronous electric motors, fitted on the front and rear axles, and produces 300 kW (402 hp). It has an electronically limited top speed of 180 km/h (112 mph).
Standard equipment includes 19-inch alloy wheels, automatic collision avoidance, and two 10.25-inch interior displays for the instrument cluster and infotainment system. All models feature the Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) system, which features a voice-controlled smart-assistant that can be activated by saying "Hey Mercedes". It can display charging information and energy consumption figures. The navigation system can also suggest routes that include charging stations, depending on the remaining charge of the battery.
|Model||Years||Power||Torque||0-100 km/h||Top speed||Range|
|4.9 s||180 km/h
- "Mercedes-Benz unveils EQC electric SUV, says it's going 'all-in' on electric". Electrek. 2018-09-04. Retrieved 2018-09-07.
- "Mercedes to launch 10 all-electric models by 2022". Auto Express. Retrieved 2018-09-07.
- "Mercedes Generation EQ concept electrifies Paris with 402 hp". Motor1.com. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- Condon, Josh. "On Site in Stockholm for the All-New Mercedes-Benz EQC 400 Reveal". The Drive. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- "New electric Mercedes EQC SUV revealed with 280-mile range". Auto Express. Retrieved 2018-09-07.
- "New Mercedes-Benz EQC: all-electric SUV revealed | Autocar". www.autocar.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- "New electric Mercedes EQC SUV revealed with 280-mile range". Auto Express. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- "Mercedes Challenges Tesla With an All-Electric SUV". WIRED. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- "2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC revealed: EV range, power & all the tech". SlashGear. 2018-09-04. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- Taylor, Michael. "Better Late Than Never As EQC Leads Mercedes-Benz EV Assault". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- "Mercedes-Benz unveils the EQC to kick off $12 billion electric offensive". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- "First Look: 2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC". Driving. 2018-09-04. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- "5 things to know about the 2020 Mercedes EQC electric SUV". SlashGear. 2018-09-04. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- "Look Out Tesla: Here's the EQC, the 'Mercedes-Benz of Electric SUVs'". cars.com. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- "2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC revealed: 300kW EV debuts in Stockholm | CarAdvice". CarAdvice.com. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- "Mercedes-Benz EQC all-electric crossover makes world debut | Car News | Auto123". auto123.com. Retrieved 2018-09-05.