Mercedes-Benz ESF 2009 Experimental Safety Vehicle
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (September 2018)
- Spotlight function: Production version called Night View Assist Plus with Spotlight Function, introduced on the Mercedes-Benz CL-Class (C216) in 2011.
- Beltbag: Production version called Beltbag, introduced on the Mercedes-Benz S-Class (W222) in 2013.
- Interactive Vehicle Communication: Production version called Car-to-X Communication with Drive Kit Plus, introduced on the Mercedes-Benz S-Class (W222) in 2013.
- Full-LED headlamps with Partial main beam: Production version called Adaptive Highbeam Assist PLUS, introduced on the Mercedes-Benz S-Class (W222) in 2013.
- PRE-SAFE Pulse: Production versions called PRE-SAFE Impulse, introduced on the Mercedes-Benz S-Class (W222) in 2013 and PRE-SAFE Impulse Side, introduced on the Mercedes-Benz E-Class (W213) in 2016.
- Braking Bag
- Child Protect System
- Hybrid Battery Shield
- Interseat Protection (Center airbag)
- PRE-SAFE Structure
- PRE-SAFE 360°
- Rear seat camera
- Side Reflect
- Size Adaptive Airbags
The vehicle was unveiled at the Enhanced Safety of Vehicles (ESV) Conference in Stuttgart.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-09-23. Retrieved 2015-08-27.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link) The ESF 2009 Experimental Safety Vehicle
- Germany, 2013 Daimler AG,. "Mercedes-Benz TechCenter: PRE-SAFE® Impulse side". Mercedes-Benz TechCenter: PRE-SAFE® Impulse side. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- Ramsey, Jonathon (2009-06-14). "VIDEO: Mercedes-Benz ESF S400 Concept's "Braking Bag" in action". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2010-09-26.