From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mercier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mercier (French, notions dealer or haberdasher) is a common surname in France, in French-speaking regions of Belgium, Canada and Switzerland, and is found elsewhere where French-speaking people have settled.
List of persons with the surname
- Armand Mercier, (1933-2012) former Mayor and City Councilor of Lowell, Massachusetts
- Auguste Mercier, French general involved in the Dreyfus Affair
- Claudine Mercier (born 1961), Canadian comedian, singer, actress and impressionist
- Désiré-Joseph Mercier (1851–1926) Belgian cardinal
- Émile Mercier, French archer and Olympian
- Emile Mercier (1901–1981), Australian cartoonist
- Gerry Mercier (born 1941), Canadian politician and judge
- Honoré Mercier (1840–1894), Canadian politician
- Isabelle Mercier (born 1975), Canadian poker player
- Jason Mercier, American poker player
- Laura Mercier, French cosmetician and name of cosmetics line
- Lewis Page Mercier, or Louis Mercier, an English translator of Jules Verne's novels
- Lizzy Mercier Descloux (1956–2004), French musician, actress, writer and painter
- Louis-Sébastien Mercier (1740–1814), French writer
- Michel Mercier, contemporary French politician
- Michele Mercier, French actress
- Pascal Mercier, pseudonym of Swiss writer and philosopher Peter Bieri (born 1944)
- Paul Mercier (actor), an American voice actor and director
- Paul Mercier (Bloc Québécois MP) (1924-2013), Canadian Member of Parliament
- Paul Mercier (Liberal MP) (1888–1943), Canadian Member of Parliament
- Philip Mercier, British painter
- Pierre Mercier (engineer) (died 1944), French aeronautical engineer
- Pierre Mercier (footballer) (born 1982), Haitian international footballer
- Juan Ignacio Mercier, Argentinian footballer
- Sheila Mercier (born 1919), English actress
- Vivian Mercier (1919–1989), Irish critic
- Mercier, Quebec, a South Shore suburb of Montreal
- Mercier, Montreal, a former district in Montreal, and former municipality on Montreal Island
- Mercier–Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, a borough of Montreal
- Mercier-Est (Mercier East), a district in the borough of Mercier–Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
- Mercier-Ouest (Mercier West), a district in the borough of Mercier–Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
- Honoré-Mercier, a Canadian federal electoral district.
- Mercier (electoral district), a former Canadian federal electoral district.
- Mercier (provincial electoral district), a Quebec provincial electoral district.
- Mercier, Kansas, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Mercier (cycling team)
- Mercier Bridge
- Mercier Press
- Champagne Mercier, the French champagne producer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mercier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.