From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mercurius is Latin for Mercuryu and may refer to:
- Mercury (mythology) or Mercurius
- Mercurius (crater), a crater on the Moon
- Saint Mercurius
- The name of the demon from the German fairy tale The Spirit in the Bottle
- OZ-13MSX2 Mercurius, a mobile suit from New Mobile Report Gundam Wing
- Pope John II, whose given name was Mercurius
- Mercurius Oxoniensis, pen-name of Hugh Trevor-Roper
- Mercurius of Transylvania, voivode of Transylvania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mercurius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.